Breaking News

My Carry Potty

 potty

My Carry Potty


For More Information visit : http://www.shopprice.com.au/my+carry+potty
My Carry Potty is the only potty your baby will ever need, to help with the challenges of potty training, as soon as your baby seems ready to start using it.Invented and designed by a mum,it well suits the baby’s needs. Many parents tend to disregard it as it can be inconvenient especially while on the move.Without any doubt,this is the new solution to potty training.
My Carry Potty Features

Lightweight, leak-proof and completely bag free.
Unique lid providing a completely watertight seal.
High quality and durable plastic that’s easy to clean.
Makes potty training exciting and fun.
Odour free.
Convenient to to use at home, nursery, out and about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment